Originally written October 31, 2010
October 31, 2010
Weekly survey time!
How far along? 10 weeks today! I can’t believe in 2 more weeks we will be through the 1st trimester! OMG!
Total weight gain/loss: still the same – I guess my eating isn’t quite back to normal yet
Maternity clothes? No but I admit, I tried on a pair of maternity jeans and corduroy pants at the mall last night – just to see what I was working with they were super cute (ask me if I still think that in April ha!) - oh and they all come in petite/short length which when you’re 5’2” like me, is needed!
Stretch marks? No, aside from what was already present
Sleep: still hit or miss – wake up at least once a night to pee, that’s a given and pretty standard at this point
Best moment this week: The days when I felt good and ate decently
Movement: No, although I swear I can sometimes feel a stretching feeling like things are filling up / out
Food cravings: oh geez, it changes hourly. Anything with cheese is still a good bet though!
Gender: part of me thinks girl, then the other part of me thinks boy, so yeah, I have no idea! J thinks boy and has all along though.
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: my daily cup of decaf coffee – coffee is just not appealing to me anymore, hoping this comes back in a few weeks!
What I am looking forward to: Monday November 8 – really can’t come fast enough! Can’t wait to ask questions (are you surprised) and hear the baby’s heartbeat and get confirmation that hopefully things are okay to tell the world (although it is our decision, not the dr’s)
Weekly Wisdom: Stay calm, I can do this, our baby can do this, all three of us are a team, in it to win it!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant (finally got to read week 10 of my Pregnancy Week By Week book – if you know me – you know this is a milestone) AND, I wrote down how many weeks I will be each Sunday in my planner from this week til January. THAT is a big deal!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment