So I started experiencing what they in "the biz" call round ligament pain on Sunday night and a little bit yesterday. But have no fear, it's totally normal, and even expected at this stage of the game. In case you don't know (I didn't, duh), round ligament pain is aches associated with an ever expanding and accommodating uterus and a growing baby :) So, while literally kind of a pain (and alarm at first), for me, I am happy about this because it means our dear sweet baby is growing, and his/her home is expanding to fit all it needs :)
In other news, we watched 'The Miracle of Life' a PBS special on DVD last night where we got an inside look into the womb! It was very interesting, and very broken down so us laypeople can understand all the science (or lack thereof) behind everything. Each stage we went through, we'd shout out 'our baby passed that stage!' and 'that's where we are now!' and oogle over the awesome fetalscope pics that they were able to gather for the production :)
In more news, my appetite seems to be back - I had cereal for breakfast two days in a row (been months since I've had cereal)- although the taste for coffee hasn't come back - at least in hot form - we did snag 2 frapps (decaf for me) at Starbucks on Saturday when they had the buy one get one free deal for holiday flavors from 2-5p and boy was that good! Skim milk as well, can't overload :)
And in more news, it's almost Thanksgiving and I can't wait to be with family and have a big ole feast! I've requested that J's mom make a fudge pie (one of her specialties), she said that can certainly be arranged :) We'll be bringing my family recipe of cranberry compote! First making of the season! I'm going to make it again for my work holiday potluck in a couple of weeks too! Mmmmm....
That's it for now! Have a great Tuesday!
Oh, and I did my first prenatal dvd (yoga) last night - have a few more to try out and my cousin K is going to mail me some of hers as well. Gotta get my exercise in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment