Sunday, November 21, 2010

Life Outside the Womb

Believe it or not, we do have a life outside of the pregnancy and baby progress that we track um 100% of the time.

Last weekend we went to a HUGE craft fair and went out to a nice lunch at a little fancy bistro and visited J's family, and had a great time! We also got tickets to the local Nutcracker Ballet! I .. AM .. SO .. EXCITED! J has never been to the ballet and I adore the ballet, especially the Nutcracker! It all stems back when my girl A performed in it at our local studio's performance each year in high school. So beautiful! And the music is gorgeous! And by the time we go, we will be about 16 weeks, so the baby's ears should be hearing (or picking up on some vibrations and whatnot), so that excites me too! Even though we already talk to him/her on a daily basis. We could have an early bloomer, you never know :)
So I am REALLY looking forward to that little outing together - and hoping to make it a lil holiday family tradition!

I'm also looking forward to decorating for Christmas! I have a few days off over Thanksgiving so the PERFECT time to get our apartment all done up for the holidays! Oh I can't wait!!!! Bring on the Christmas music 100% of the time - yes, I'm one of those people:)

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Nutcracker many times when I was younger and loved it. I can't wait to take Bella one day.

    As for Christmas music - already got it going. Because I'm a little eager. :)

    ReplyDelete