Since the weather has dipped into much chillier temps tis past week, and I found that I did not have sufficient sweaters (all too thin or only one or two decently thick ones), and my work temp is chilly (at least to me, they keep it between 69-70ish and I prefer a balmy 75 - our electric bill will cry in the mail I'm sure), I decided it was time to start my winter hunt for more sweaters. And where do I go ... my old standby, my old fave, my never-let-me-down store..Old Navy!
J stays home to finish his coupon sorting and get a start at the grocery shopping (for the next few days, notice, not the whole week because we can only function several days at a time, it has been like this for years I'm slowly getting used to it ha), I putter off in the car to the Old Navy.
side note: He had to tell me the best way to go since I had to get my glasses adjusted and that shop was somewhat out of route - what - I'm still learning!
Back to the story: I make it to the glasses place, get my glasses adjusted okay (thank goodness because it was rubbing a bad spot at the back of my ear eek!). Then I made it to the Old Navy and pop in and get my 'sweater goggles' on...
I wandered around and didn't see too much in the way of sweaters, however I did see a crew neck long sleeved white t-shirt that I could wear under one of my sweaters (so there's an outfit!), some flannel pajama pants (who doesn't love flannels), some SUPER cute red and white striped big sock slippers (like Uggs but in slipper form $14.50 AND in my size, it doesn't get better than that!), and a pair of cute pink and brown argyle knee high socks (these are becoming my best friend in this cold weather, especially ones that stay up!).
So I leave with all of these things, and no sweaters. Hm...I have a 30% off coupon that starts on Thursday...I think I'll go back and poke around some more, yes! :)
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment