October 31, 2010
Halloween and oh yeah, I’m forgetting EVERYTHING!
Baby H’s first Halloween! J and I have fully prepared, by buying 4 bags of various candy, in hopes we get lots of trick or treaters at our apartment! If not though, we fortunately love all of the candy we bought so it won’t go to waste.
It’s been a pretty good / uneventful week! I’ve been pretty tired some evenings, but full of energy others. Some days of two naps per day, some days one, some days none. Eating has been off and on but more on lately I think. Been able to eat 3 full meals and have had more of an appetite, but I’m still taking it meal by meal, hour by hour, day by day. J told me today that he thinks my belly is getting a little bigger, just pudgy, not baby yet which I am super excited about! I’ve not gained any weight (according to our scale) yet, rather gone down a pound or two – but my literature tells me that’s okay. The weight gain will come mwa-ha-ha
I’m trying really hard to keep up on drinking lots of water / juice. It is hard w/ my work because while I can have my water bottle out with me, I can’t have it up on my desk, and lately for me it is out of sight out of mind. I’ve been having trouble remember / timing my progesterone pills this past week. I forget things the minute they enter my brain! I’ve had to call the pharmacist twice because I’ve taken my afternoon dose either 3 hours late or completely forgotten until 6:30pm. J has decided that our best bet to keep up with them (and the DHA pills and the prenatals and the folic acid) is to get those days of the week plastic pill packs. I agree. I’m starting to think I need to set my watch alarm for like every 6 hours to remember to take the progesterone. Ugh! Not complaining though, but I worry if I don’t take it exactly, that the hormone levels will get out of whack and I don’t want that!

Present day update 11/14/10: Talked to Dr, said it was okay it wasn't exactly at the same time everyday. Shew! Only slipped a couple of days to begin with though.
So I’ll sport my days of the week pill pack (hey maybe some days of the week underpants too – remember those!?) with pride! And next week – November 8 – assuming all goes well and my absentmindedness hasn’t gotten the best of me and I show up at the appointment, baby’s heartbeat sounds good, the world will finally be informed! It’ll be nice to have it out there that’s for sure! I’m tired of hiding

No comments:
Post a Comment