Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey wow, get this!

Apparently the fatigue and the appetite DO go back to 'normal'! I'd say 'who knew' but really, we knew, and were just waiting for it. And lo and behold, around mid-week this week the fatigue lifted and I started feeling hungry on a regular basis - as in waking up to a growling stomach! Wow! This is pretty neat (as she stuffs apples and cheese into her mouth ) :) Hopefully all signs that we're progressing as intended! It's nice to not fall asleep at the drop of a hat in the evening, or at work in the afternoon! And to say 'okay, J, you can make whatever you want for dinner tonight, I will eat it - well except squash, I have to draw some lines b/c not everything is appealing, but much more than before. I'm hoping I can get back into packing my own lunch this week or next once it all totally lifts. That would be nice for our budget! If I can stick to my mayo, lettuce, tomato and cheese sammiches, we'd be golden! And don't forget the pickle on the side (what, I've liked pickles all my life, this is nothing new, nothing to do with pregnancy) :) Shew!

No comments:

Post a Comment