Friday, November 12, 2010

I might be peeing a little, okay a lot, more than normal

This is a textbook case I tell ya!

Originally written on October 10, 2010

October 10, 2010
I think that as each week passes, I add a new pregnancy symptom to my arsenal. Every Friday from week 5, 6 and 7 so far in fact. Week 5 it was the ‘gross / nauseous’ feeling, week 6 it was the smells, week 7 it is frequent urination. I’m happy with this fact and not complaining, although I have read that pregnancy symptoms (weather present or not), do not necessarily indicate a viable pregnancy. But, it is more than I have had before, so for me, it is an indicator. At least I keep telling myself that. We will know for sure on Tuesday October 19 at approximately 2pm when we go in for our first ultrasound. You can imagine our excitement! Yes, our cup runneth over for sure. I see so many ultrasound pics on Facebook that I just can’t wait to see ours in person, the little baby bouncing and wiggling around and, the best part, the little flicker that is its heart beating. Oh the little beating heart, how I can’t wait to fill it with love! Already working on it in fact, talking to baby and relaxing and resting and trying to keep my cool. J is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment