Saturday, November 13, 2010

7 week survey

Originally written October 10, 2010

October 10, 2010
7 weeks today! Figure filling out a lil quiz will keep it interesting – snagged this from my girl Blair over at http://theheirtoblair.com

How far along? 7 weeks! This is big people, big!
Total weight gain/loss: down about a pound since finding out we were pregnant
Maternity clothes? Not yet but there is this one pair of pants that I can no longer / refuse to wear since they are too tight, however the other pants in the same size and style fit perfectly, hmm.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: a bit of tossing and turning in the night, getting up sometimes once a night to pee, sometimes not.
Best moment this week: Whenever J rubs my non-showing belly and talks to our baby, is so comforting to me and to baby I’m sure
Movement: No got a while til that happens
Food cravings: varies hour to hour. Last week it was fast food cheeseburgers, this week, I juuust got my appetite back after feeling “gross” for a week randomly, here’s to hoping it continues!
Gender: no idea…I flip flop everyday
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: a predictable day of eating 3 meals a day
What I am looking forward to: Next Tuesday, October 19, our first ultrasound!
Weekly Wisdom: I will not live this entire pregnancy in fear. I will calm down and roll with it.
Milestones: I’m still pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment