Originally written October 17, 2010
Cheese
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again : I LOVE CHEESE! All kinds, melted, straight off the block, sliced, cubed, you name it. And at the rate I’ve been consuming cheese, I think this baby is swimming in it, blowing mozzarella bubbles in there for sure! Pizza, Italian, toasted cheese, grilled cheese, all big hits lately. And not surprisingly since I’ve loved cheese my whole life I think. So calcium, I’m getting you in believe me! And ice cream, that has calcium too right Yeah, we’ve got that covered! Although really, all things are in muuuch smaller portions and eaten much slower than normal. Need to pace myself, and not ovlerload myself or our baby in there! I get full fast lately – feeding an itty bitty belly will do that I suppose So hopefully our baby will grow up loving cheese as much as his/her Mommy because as J says, I do make a mean grilled cheese sammich and I can’t wait to make baby grilled cheese Although J is asking when we can feed the baby his/her first BBQ. All in good time my friend, all in good time.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment