Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lucky # 13 !!


Wow, lucky #13! It is my favorite number - my lucky number in fact! My birthday adds up to 13, my incubator number was 13, and a few other things here and there adding up - so this should be a lucky week for our dear sweet baby - full of growing and moving about inside!

How far along? 13 weeks! WooHoo!
Total weight gain/loss: the scale hasn't changed, but my pants are definitely snug, so the scale must be broken (it is this fancypants scale that J owns that has a million and one settings)
Maternity clothes? Belly band - everyday! And I bought a pair of cords and a pair of jeans at Kohl's this weekend for the days I can't stand my own pants even with the belly band.
Stretch marks? No - been rubbing tummy butter on daily (who knows if it is a ruse or not but I like to think it will do something) and am getting back into exercise this week, well thinking about it and talking about it.
Sleep: hey wow, the fatigue is lifting! I go to bed around 9:30-10 each night instead of passing out on the couch at 8:30 :) So yeah, sleep is good!
Best moment this week: Watching the babycenter video of weeks 10-14 with J, seeing how the baby can open and close hands and grimaces hehe
Movement: Not that I can feel yet
Food cravings: cheese, and more specifically, lettuce, tomato, cheese (cheddar or gouda) and mayo sammiches. Mmmm soo good! It's healthy right!?
Gender: I'm starting to think boy. No idea why, just am.
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: honestly, nothing, I couldn't ask for anything more than a healthy happy growing baby!
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!! My appetite has come back and I feel hungry a lot lately this past week! Bring on the turkey day grub!
Weekly Wisdom: We do not need to 'have' everything on the lists before the baby is born. My friend D told me this and she's so right. It is just overwhelming at times.
Milestones: My pants are snug and I've had to wear the belly band daily, which means that the baby is growing, which makes us happy as clams over here!

Will add a 13 week pic once I am showered and look decent enough to be posting on the interwebs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment