Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello hair and nails!

Originally written October 17, 2010 (I had a lot of thoughts that day for some reason, thanks for bearing with me)

October 17, 2010
Grow hair and nails, grow!

So I’ve read in my books that when you get pregnant your hair and nails start growing at warp speed. And wow, boy were they right! I have to cut my nails at least once a week, if not twice (I prefer stubby nails thank you and I blame this on my piano teacher from when I was a kid who hated the sound of clicking nails on the piano keys but I’m okay with it – really I am), and my hair is growing like crazy! I’m already ready for a haircut even though I just got it cut about 3 weeks ago (present day update: I have a haircut set for Friday November 19 thank goodness)! I want to get it a bit shorter, nothing crazy, no ‘mom cut’ like they say, just a few more inches to make it a couple inches past my shoulders instead of like 6 inches past my shoulders, just feels long and like it’s not doing much for me at the length it is at now. Although at this rate I have to take a vacation day to get in with my hair stylist! The woman is seriously never available and between her schedule and mine it is near impossible to get an appointment. I will keep working on it and hopefully get in around Thanksgiving, if my hair doesn’t reach the ground by then ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment