No I know it's not Thursday, but I missed it this week...again...in favor of cleaning my apartment - what a clean home is important to me, and so is reflecting on a week, which is why I'm coming back to it today.
So thankful on Sunday:
1- My little walk to get the newspaper on Sunday mornings (I can do this every Sunday and it doesn't matter if I have to work or not because it is early enough and a short enough distance that I can be there and back in about 20 minutes or less). Plus, they changed the location of the paper 'on special' (99 cents) so the walk is shorter even though we can't find the special price anymore. (J is researching this, also researching getting a Sunday subscription to the local paper...when is the man not researching, bless him lol).
2- Pic messages from BFF J who is getting a head start on her birthday celebration with a Tiffany's cake AND a Tiffany's box! I can't wait to see what came in the box! And to see her at Christmastime
3- Warm thoughts of the holidays. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then ... Christmas, my absolute favorite holiday ever. Not for the presents, but for the family, and for the warm cozy fires on the freezing cold days and nights. The smell of a Christmas tree, and twinkling lights about town, and the music. Such cheer in the holiday season...I'm getting excited just thinking about it!
4- J can cook - and cook well! He is so determined to try new things and experiment with spices and flavors, it is such a passion of his and I"m glad that he goes with it and makes delightful meals for the two of us in the process. I never worry when it comes to dinner, he always cooks it for me. Breakfast and lunch are my field, dinner is allll his :)
5- Cozying up on the couch with my book (I think I say this every week), and the silence that ensues while I read and J lays on the floor thumbing through his stack of magazines. Such peace in this.
6- Starbucks and their frappuccinos. Pumpkin spice is back and we got a treat from there just last night, oh so tasty!
I'll try to get back on the bandwagon this week and get Thankful Thursday up ON Thursday :) Til then...or maybe sooner oh yeah, I have a Panera post to write up....
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment