Gosh I feel like it has been forever since I've blogged. Work, life, you know how it goes.
I had off the whole weekend this weekend - always cherish those times.
This weekend, we did not conquer the world, but, we did manage to have a good time.
Friday night we got home from work, caught up on our new fave 'Top Chef: Just Desserts' and then we made some pizza for dinner. Got caught up on our mags and books reading after dinner and called it an early night.
Saturday, my iPhone arrived - after I incessantly checked the mailbox every hour on the half hour starting at noon (when our mail doesn't usually arrive until 3 or 4)...fortunately as we were leaving to run some errands, the mail guy was there and I walked up and said 'excuse me do you have anything for me...like a small box' and he picks one up and says ' like this' and I say 'YES! EXACTLY' and he hands it to me! Oh my precious iPhone has arrived!
The button on it is a bit sticky and tempramental but it does the job enough for me to experience with things. It's annoying more than anything but it's free so hey, I ain't complaining! I took it to the Apple store later in the day to see if they could offer any assistance and they could...but for a small fee. Well a fee means NOT free anymore so I declined.
In the meantime, since J's computer (monitor really) is still non-functioning, and he is researching a new computer, and our WiFi is password protected, I am unable to connect to the WiFi in our own apartment, so the iPhone isn't working here right now. I reserached a bit about how to get the network key, but I'd have to plug my laptop into the router and go to a site and fiddle around and it seemed kinda like a lot for a rookie computer tech person, and I didn't want to risk totally blowing our WiFi connection so hopefully J will get a computer soon. I know he is more than ready for one, but it being a big purchase, need to know it's juust right. So maybe we'll go to Best Buy this afternoon and I can tap into their WiFi while he looks around.
The rest of the afternoon on Saturday was spent at the library (I got a new library card in a neighboring city which greatly varies my reading choices!), a new gelato place in town (yummmm), the Apple store, Publix and back home for a delish rainbow trout, spinach and steamed potato dinner! Fresh rainbow trout mind you :) So good!
Today we've been chillin, finishing up laundry, and are getting ready to run a few quick errands (Wal*Mart) to prep for the week to come. I know, always at the stores but you can just never get ahead if you fall behind at all. Ah life..fun, crazy, life :)
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment