Friday, October 1, 2010

Thankful on a Friday

Shew, yet again more time that I would like to admit has gone by since I've last blogged. Yes, I'm sure that last sentence is full of grammatical errors, but so be it.
At any rate, I missed Thankful Thursday in favor of spending my morning cleaning the apartment and catching up on Biggest Loser.

sidebar: is it just me or did BL come back faster? I thought it was only 1 season a year? However I am pleased and happily addicted to the show

However, there are many things to be thankful for this week, so let's get this thing started:

1- Long talks with my Dad on a Wednesday evening. Filling him in on everything, talking about iPhones and work and just sharing things with one another. Nothing better than good talks with my Dad!

2- Cooler weather - I know it sounds lame, but it is SO true! We've been opening the windows at night and turning off the air and it has been just lovely! A nice breeze, no more humidity, looove!

3- Lambert Dewey - I swear this orange kitty amazes me more everyday. He loves his Mommy so much, pops up on the bed with me when I read at night and curls right up next to me and purrs and purrs. Makes me so happy!

4- Rocky Top - a Daddy's boy, loves to "guard" J's backpack and roll around and meow and get rubs from J. Makes me heart smile!

5- Friday morning walks in the park by myself, getting fresh air, clearing my mind, and enjoying nature

6- iTunes gift cards - yeah I bought one for myself (double points at Kroger if you spend a certain amount so it worked out!) and I can't wait to load some new tunes!

7- my iPod Touch (read: disabled iPhone from Dad), it is SO COOL! I've loaded and learned about a TON of apps! Having such fun!

8- J for cooking dinner every night and trying his hand at new recipies and having them turn out well :) Added bonus!

9- My Sunday morning walks to get the newspaper, where I catch up and talk to my Granny and Grandad on the phone, see what's going on in their little corner of the world. Love.

10- Books - really I am thankful for them everyday but I just enjoy reading so much that it needs special attention today, no reason in particular, just cuz :)

What are you thankful for this week? What are your weekend plans?

You know what tomorrow is right ------- LSU vs UT Bring..It..On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment