Or at least it feels that way to me. But not many adventures going on over here.
We both made it to the weekend. J had a long work week, as did I so we welcomed Friday with open arms and decided to ditch our plans to go to the BBQ Festival, in favor of staying home, having dinner and chillaxin' in front of the tv. Sounds like a great date night to me!
Yesterday we ran some errands - grocery store, target, wal*mart, mall, old navy, best buy...you know, our standard route. Miraculously I found 3 pairs of pants (and in short length - shocker) at Old Navy. If I've not mentioned this before (excluding BFF J who gets text-fulls quasi-daily) I have 3 favorite pairs of pants from NY&Co and they fit great when not dried. However, they are 'crunchy' which I HATE. And if I dry them, they are too tight, which I also find annoying. So I've been on the hunt for a while for some comfortable, buttery soft pants that can be washed AND dried and still feel smooth as silk. Old Navy (and my gift card from Granny and Grandad) came through yesterday! Hallelujah! I am now the proud owner of 3 pairs of perfect khakis in grey, black and khaki. AND, miracle of miracles, TWO of the three pairs came in Short length! THAT is a big deal when you're 5'2" like me! I"ll have to get the one pair hemmed, but I've done my research and know right where to go.
J has also been researching computers, online, and in person, at the best buy...at least twice. And other small computer stores in the area. It is an ongoing project at this rate since he's not found anything he is happy with. He'll get there....he has to...he hates my laptop lol. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer please!
We're getting SUPER excited about our trip coming up -been making plans and lists of things to do and people to see and I've not been this excited about a trip in a while! I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again - best friends, beach, good food and loving family are all that it takes to make this girl grin from ear to ear and we're about to be basking in it very shortly!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment