Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's The Little Things

You know, like trips to the Barnes&Noble on a Friday or Saturday night that can sometimes be the best part of a weekend! We've moved from sipping on the frappucinos while browsing the magazines and books, to the tea/lemonade mixes - my fave (and it is decaf) is the passion tea / lemonade with extra ice while J goes between the black tea / lemonade and the green tea / lemonade. We wander around the store looking at mags and cookbooks and the YA lit (if you're me I always find myself there and then I observe the teens who come in and see what they like to read and then I snatch it up and see if I'd enjoy it as well!) :)

This past Saturday night I was lured in by the 'back to school' section because you know, I'm not going back to school but I seem to have the same sense in taste as every 12-15 year old girl out there AND I love all things owl related and this a-dorable little set just hooted out to me:



It's a little book tote (too small to put on your shoulder but juuuust right for a book / mag and /or journal.) AND a dual sized pencil case that you can fit pens/pencils and maybe your lip gloss and powder in (one side is larger than the other and it folds/snaps together in half to make two littls sides. AND An ah-dorbable journal that matches! Oh it makes me so happy!

I've been wanting to get back into journaling - I tried several times in high school and college but it never really took. And I think now is the time to try again. I need a little place of my own that isn't public to just journal :)

And the book tote is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! Well, they all are with the little owls on them! I can't wait to stuff my book (or two or three) in there and putter off to the pool or even to the balcony when it's not a gazillion degrees to sit and read and listen to my iPod and sip on some water :)

It's the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment