Bringin' it back for this week at least. This week I wish for
1- The car actually gets fixed tomorrow (meaning, working parts and working A/C)...while driving with the windows down can be refreshing, it is not so when it is 100+ degrees outside and my hair frizzes at the thought of humidity
2- The cluster of pimples that have made a new home on my neck (both sides...sorry if TMI...Dad, TMI means 'too much information)...go away soon. I've been diligent about applying the lotion my dr recommended as well as washing my face twice a day. Again, I blame the humidity.
3- That things start looking up soon. I feel like it's been kinda a bad string of events / days the past couple of weeks, all starting with my car A/C breaking down. We have a few fun things coming up in the next few weeks to take us through the rest of the summer, so hopefully the turning point is in the near future :)
What do you wish for this week?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment