Hi Gang! It's Thankful Thursday again! I am writing this as I wait at the mechanic at 7:38am. They have Wi-Fi (which I realized the last time I was here, after having been here like 5 times prior), anyway, I'm plugged in - YEAH! Makes the time go by that much faster! They expect it to take about an hour, which is good and quick since I have some other errands to run this morning before work at noon.
I have my travel coffee (my fave) and my lil laptop and a nice comfy leather couch :) Wheeeee!
So many things to be thankful for this week!
1- That the mechanic could get me in this morning and fix this car for real!
2- Sunny days with a wee break in the heat!
3- Two vacations on the horizon to get us through the rest of the summer (I haven't taken a summer vacation in so long!)
4- Mom, Dad and Granny, who sent us a great boost to help with our vacation! So now we can stay at a beautiful bed and breakfast!
5- A great, busy, fun week at work - learning lots, teaching lots and feeling so rewarded and appreciated
6- Decaf coffee (especially in my lil travel mug), the smell and sound of coffee brewing always makes me smile (weird, yes, but that's me for ya)
7- Purebred yellow lab puppies (named Abby) and hoping that my Dad is able to get her - animals and their unconditional love provide such joy in life!
And I think that's it! What are you thankful for this Thursday!? Big, small, medium things? Materialistic things or something deeper? Chime in if you want! :)Happy Thursday guys!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment