So I"m home now, after only being at the mechanic for a HALF AN HOUR!!!! They put the new part in (didn't need the other two from the other week) and THEY DID IT ALL FOR FREE!!!! WHAT! I was SO surprised and of course said 'ARE YOU SURE!' and 'CAN'T I GIVE YOU SOMETHING FOR THE LABOR!!' to which he said nope, the part was under warranty and you guys have been dealing with this for a while, so it's on us! I KNEW I liked this garage! Of course we would have gone back even if it had cost us money this time because they are great people and know their stuff. So at 8am, he came into the waiting room and said I was all done! I hopped in the car and the A/C was working BEAUTIFULLY!!! Oh happy day! :)
Now off to run more errands before heading into work!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment