Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday y'all! Wait...did I just say y'all...wow...um yeah I live in the south, have for 6 months, guess it's gonna rub off at some point or another! Did I mention I love it here...yeah I do...southern people are niiiiice and appreciative, it's great! Anywho, getting down to business.

This week I am thankful for:

1- The birth of our newest family member - baby girl G - can't wait to meet her and give her hugs and kisses from her 2nd cousin!

2- Morning walks to Walgreens to pick up the Sunday paper - good quiet time for me and the exercise is a bonus! 

3- Emails that make you laugh so hard you cry

4- Notes from family telling me how much they enjoy this blog and how it is helping them to feel closer to me despite the miles (and they like my writing - score!)

5- An absolutely adorable husband who makes me laugh on a daily basis ( half the time without even trying)

6- Pillow shopping on a Sunday afternoon learning more about eachother and finding a style that speaks to us

Here's to a great week and a 3 day weekend WooHoo! (Wait, is it too early to say 3 day weekend!?) Naaaah! Go enjoy it! I know I will!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment