Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just call me SuperWoman!

Wow, this day was a whirlwind! I didn't have to be to work until 11 (which I realized at about 4pm on Tuesday, thank goodness I looked at my planner!) So I thought I'd be able to get a lot done this morning...and I sorta did...but then panic mode set in around 10am.

After J left for work, I cleaned our whole apartment (did I tell you I love cleaning, especially vacuum tracks in the morning), and I clean about once a week, usually on my late day at work. Then I exercised, then I sat down with my coffee (my favorite time of the morning...coffee time!) and started to write my wishlist blog. And the wheels fell off....I remembered I had to return a phone call and so I did that and ended up on the phone longer than I expected. Meanwhile I hadn't showered,  or had breakfast yet (was going to make it after my coffee/blogging time) and I hadn't made my lunch, and I hadn't stopped by our apartment office to pick up our monthly bingo card (um, we totally won a few months ago and got $100 off our rent, so yeah, we are die hard bingo players over here). I look at the clock when I get off the phone, and see it's um...10:00!!! And I have to leave in slightly less than an hour! EEEEK!

I hop in the shower, hop into my clothes, let my hair air dry, miraculously make some toast with jelly, while I make my pbj for lunch, eat half an apple for breakfast, and fly out the door, and shoot by the apartment office and snag our bingo card for July...AND make it to work with like 2 minutes to spare / text J that I'm alive and made it in on time. Shew.

side note: this story doesn't do justice to what was going on in my head between the hour of 10 to 11 this morning, my head was going much faster fyi ;)  are you surprised!? 

So today, I'll go by the name of 'Superwoman' thankyouverymuch ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment