So in thinking ahead a bit, I'm kind of getting tired of Wishlist Wednesday over here, and sometimes mid-week there really isn't a lot to report on, but I like to keep it interesting, keep my writing muscles flexed and not get backlogged on keeping you all updated. With that being said, any ideas for what I can replace Wishlist Wednesday with? (assuming I don't have any earth-shattering news to report from our neck of the woods?) I'm open to anything - if there are daily / weekly traditions over on your blog that you'd like to share, I'm all for it! I love sharing ideas, connecting with other ladies who enjoy writing as much as I do..and for my family and friends..what do you guys want to hear (aside from the daily / weekly antics that go on around here. (stop laughing BFF J, I know you are! ;) ) Email me, or leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is BFF J - And I love that you called me out on laughing because that's exactly what was happening as I was reading... Love you!
ReplyDeleteI don't have a catchy name for it, but how about listing a few things you're thankful for? Always good to count your blessings, especially during that dreaded middle-of-the-week slump. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Johanna! I do a 'Thankful Thursday' post every week where I reflect so I get that in there. Def count our blessings! Check back on Thursdays :) I'll tweet once it's up. I've got a few ideas for my mid-week slump so stay tuned! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLOL guess I should have paid attention... :) Miss you too!
ReplyDelete