Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

It's my late night at work so after cleaning the apartment, exercising, and now having my cup of coffee, I'm able to do this post in the morning instead of late at night!!! YaaaY!

scratch that: it's now 8:25PM and I'm sitting back down to finish this up...

This week I wish for:

1- The continued health and happiness of my new baby cousin! She was just born yesterday and we've heard that both Mom and Baby are happy and healthy which is wonderful news! Congrats K&S, you guys rock! Bringing a third baby into the world for our family to love! 

2- Health for all of my pregnant friends! Keep on gestating healthy babies - I can't wait to meet your wee ones when they are born!

3- Patience and a positive attitude for my friends who are trying.

4- A continued realistic (not negative) outlook for my girls who are waiting to meet the men of their dreams and make their own families

No comments:

Post a Comment