
It's that time again! (I think I say that every week - oops). If you've been keeping up, you have seen that I did end up with a smartphone (which took up permanent residence on my wishlist the past few weeks, okay, maybe since WW inception) because my old phone bit the dust randomly last Friday. So I've been getting used to the new LG Ally and so far so good. It does A LOT, like more than I know it does lol. Luckily, my BFF J (wave hi!) has the same one and got it a week before me, since her old phone randomly bit the dust as well. So we're both researching and training eachother on the ins and outs of operating this thing everyday (oh and we're having a blast with it).
But on to less materialistic things.
This week I wish for:
1-Peace, love and comfort for my BFF A and her family, as well as my cousins (hi A & E) who have lost their loved ones over the past week. I admire your strength and determination to move forward and I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you. Please know that I am here for you - to talk, to listen, to just be. I love you guys very much and would give you BIG HUGS if I could be with you right now. Please don't hesitate to contact me whenver.you.want..seriously.
That is one tall order this week so I'm going to leave it at that. Mwah! Til tmw :)

No comments:
Post a Comment