This week I am thankful for:
1- Evening walks in the park
2- Catching up with old friends on the phone
3- Afternoon naps on the couch, feeling Rocky poke his head up in my face just to check it out :)
4- Jillian Michaels 'No More Trouble Zones DVD, she knows how to work a woman out! Seriously - there is all of 5 minutes of cardio in this DVD and that is the warm up - the rest is circuit training with low weight (I use 2 lbs, first started w/ 4 - never again - even Jillian only uses 3s) high reps and I am sweating bullets by the time I am done the 40 minute DVD! And I can't move the next day - And I love it :)
5- The motivation to wake up in the morning, hop into my exercise gear, and walk 2 miles while listening to my iPod. I am forever thankful for my health and the health of my friends and family. All too often tragedy strikes without warning and people are taken away from us. Health is a very fragile thing and I am thankful that my friends and family are able to keep active weather it be exercising one time a week, or 5 times a week. Any little bit that you are able to do counts for something ya know.
Enjoy your day everyone and think about what you are thankful for on this gorgeous summer day!
(Alright and don't forget to stay hydrated, super important in this heat!)
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment