Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shew!

It's been a long 5 days at work. I worked Friday-Tuesday and am off tomorrow and then work Thurs-Sat, the back on a regular Mon-Fri schedule next week. Let me tell you, I cherish those full weekends off lol! I love my job but my day off tomorrow couldn't have come at a better time. I just felt so beat today. Tired, had a headache, was frustrated. But I made it through the day, and had a nice evening with J. I actually came home and cleaned our apartment (one less thing to do tomorrow!) while J picked up a few things at the store and then when he got home we made dinner. Tonight's menu: a pasta and chicken skillet meal for 2 (courtesy of TGI Fridays frozen food section - not the healthiest but ya can't be 100% all the time), and a fresh salad. I started the skillet meal, and J finished it up while I prepped the salads. Then I finished cleaning our apartment (did I mention how much I love vacuum tracks - call me crazy but it's true) and after that we watched our DVRed program 'The Next Food Network Star' - we LOVE that show! LOVE! Next up: Wish List Wednesday :) Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment