Wish #2:
2- Some spring/summer skirts and dresses (I think this was on here last week), but after my shopping fail this past weekend, I am in dire straights with needing these clothes - the temps are quickly rising here and I can't be left behind in a puddle of my own sweat.
SUCCESS!!
As in - a shopping success - TONIGHT!
I ran out to Aveda after dinner to pick up some blush (surprise - they were out), I'm losing faith in this Aveda but that is besides the point.
In the same shopping center is Ann Taylor Loft. I tried this store the other day at another mall to no avail. But tonight, I decided to give it another go. And I found two little summer/spring dresses for $65 total! I thought it was a great deal! A little black dress with a ruffle at the necline, and a little purple number with a ruffle thing down the center (don't worry I'll post pics as soon as I wear them). Both totally suitable for work and for play!
Then I stopped by the mall and picked up a cute yellow skirt that I saw at Charlotte Rousse the other day (and was undecided on), and then Payless where I got a cute pair of black flats (comfortable, mind you), and then NY&Co where I got two basic tees for 5.95 each! (They'll go with any other pants/skirts that I have).
So wow! One wish has come true today! What a great feeling!
A big thank you to my Mom and Granny for the birthday money that helped me have these additions to my wardrobe!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

PS. Ann Taylor Loft? One of my very favorite stores. Just sayin.
ReplyDelete