Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday




It's that time again! I have been thinking about this a lot the past few days and here's what I've come up with -- side note: I almost feel like it is selfish to have this wishlist, because it is unattainable and sometimes makes me sad

1- I would REALLY love a smartphone - I know I know, my phone works great but I've been doing a lot of research on smartphones - HTC Incredible, Blackberry Bold (what, it's what all the celebs are using - at least according to People.com), the Droid (which I keep seeing commercials for and have to pick my jaw up off the floor when the 30 second spot is over. The Verizon Wireless site and I are BFFs now. Along with phonescoop.com which provides reviews for brands new phones that juuuust hit the market (LG Ally anyone!?)

2- Some spring/summer skirts and dresses (I think this was on here last week), but after my shopping fail this past weekend, I am in dire straights with needing these clothes - the temps are quickly rising here and I can't be left behind in a puddle of my own sweat.

3- My peony plant to bloom. Poor guy is definitely water logged or it's too hot for him down here because his once beautiful leaves are drooping and look so sad.
And this is after we got him some recommended plant food. Maybe this year is not his year. He gave us beautiful blooms last year, so a hiatus must be in order huh.

4- A Twitter account (a WHAT!? you say BFF J I'm talking to youI know it's crazy, and an addictive time sucker, but my idol, Jillian Michaels is on there (LOVE her new show 'Losing It' on NBC Tuesdays at 8p btw!). and my favorite author Jen Lancaster is on there too! I could follow, we could tweet, we could become Interweb BFFs (insert scream here). No really, I will just have to add them to my RSS feed so that I can see when they update and that'll have to do. I've polled my friends and we think that for our purposes, it really isn't necessary. So that's that! (Like how I just talked myself IN and OUT of this in 1 paragraph - although more than 140 characters) BaHAHAHHAAH!

What do you wish for this week? Anything that you must have, can't live without? The world would be a better place because you own this (materialistic I know)...


1 comment:

  1. BFF J here... NO TWITTER!!! That is all... Love you bunches!!! xo

    ReplyDelete