Time for Thankful Thursday! What have we this week:
1- E-mail; and lots of it; my BFF J is back in town and it's been such a blessing to have her back and on board the email train that we ride everyday at work :)
2- A husband who is going to see SATC2 with me this weekend (he promised!), why: because he said it will make me happy, and I know that he truly means it and wouldn't go see it (or rent the first one from Redbox last weekend) if he didn't want to.
3- My friend S who sent me not one but TWO Honey Pressed Powders from her Aveda store in Da Big City - as a belated housewarming gift no less!! I am SOO grateful! The Aveda here is not up to snuff and never has the products that I want in-store. (Although my hairdresser does an outstanding job with the hair cutting).
4- Jen Lancaster's twitter page which cracks.me.up on a daily basis! The woman has such great zingers all at 140 characters!
5- Lastly, I am thankful for my health, specifically my working legs. I walked the other night and randomly decided to run and in that time I was so grateful for healthy knees and calves and thighs, to keep pushing me onward (don't get ahead of yourself, I only ran a few times within my 2nd mile loop at the park - we all start small!). But it felt great (sore the next day) to know that my body can propel itself forward in a healthy way!
What are you thankful for this week?
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What in the heck is SATC2?
ReplyDeleteSex and the City 2 - the movie.
ReplyDelete