Sunday, June 13, 2010

Twitter

Yes, I am dedicating a post to Twitter. You all can pick your mouths up off the floor now. Just reporting in that I'm getting used to it and hey, it's pretty cool! It is a wonderful way for me to connect with other lady bloggers and converse together (or 'tweet' together as it were), feels like making new friends which is always fun!! In addition to adding some friends that I have in real life, I  follow Jillian Michaels as I watch her show 'Losing It' since she tweets throughout the program - I did this last week and it was pretty cool but I kept getting sidetracked having the computer in front of me, so this week I'll probably just watch it and catch up online later on.
side bar: my BFF J just got the LG Ally and I'm totally wondering if she's going to like secretly hop herself over to Twitter and load that app on her new phone and shock me :) mm...maybe not, right girl!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I used to hate Twitter. I made fun of it, and wouldn't get on.

    Then I did. And now?

    Hi. I'm Diana, and I'm addicted to Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete