
Wow this week has flown by! I can't believe it's already Wednesday! I'm thrown off from being out sick on Monday. Fortunately I am able to make up the time by working this Friday (shew!).
So let's see, what do I wish for this week ::twiddles thumbs, scratches head:: I've not thought about it too much to be honest!
1- A smartphone (oh wait, I wish for that on a weekly basis) or at least a phone with Internet access. Because ya know, now that I'm on
2- A vacation. As much as I love my job, I would also love to chill on the beaches of some remote island - just me, J, and a bag of books and magazines and our own chatter. Just for a week, okay, maybe two.
3- To paint our apartment (this may become less of a wish and more of a reality actually), J checked it out the other day and apparently we can paint whatever we want so long as we put primer over it before we move out!!! How nice would some color on these stark cream apartment walls be!
4- Cable in our second bedroom, which currently is housing random stuff, but if we can get a cable hookup in there, could easily be turned into an office (translate, a special place of bloggiy bliss for yours truly) Yippee!
That's it for me this week :)





No comments:
Post a Comment