I had to work on Fathers Day, but just a 5 hour shift so I had the morning free and the cooking extravaganza from Friday night (homemade pizza) continued! I made our coffee and J got started on breakfast (okay, he made the whole meal himself which was awesome). And I had to document the perfect egg cracking that J did today! He has been working on cracking eggs without making a mess for a while and has been improving and really hit the nail on the head this morning. Check it out!
Look at those perfectly cracked shells! Not a stray piece in the mix!!! I'm so proud of him!
Those eggs lead to this amazing breakfast including bacon and an orange cinnamon buns! And boy was it tasty!!!
And while I was at work, J was home preparing a roast with fresh from the Farmers Market new potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic in the crock pot! His parents and Nannie came over for dinner to celebrate Fathers Day and every had a great time! I love having family over, and J loves cooking for the masses, so it was a wonderful night, a great end to our weekend!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment