Monday, June 21, 2010

Homemade Pizza Night!

Despite the fact that I had to work this weekend, we made the most of my time off - in the form of cooking, and lots of it! We've been getting into the whole cooking dinner together thing lately, (at least once a week depending on the work schedules). This week we tried out homemade pizza!! J got some fresh peppers, pepperoni, and Italian cheese blend and some roll out dough and I did the chopping, he did the rolling, and we both dressed the dough at the end! It.was.so.fun! I've always enjoyed cooking and baking but haven't had a lot of time to really hone the craft, and J absolutely loves all things cooking/baking related and he is always trying new things and exploring the spice aisle at the store. So it's been great for us to start working together more now that I have more time (no school, a 10 minute commute)!
Before hitting the oven
Fresh from the oven
J getting ready to serve it up :) (isn't he such a cute chef!!!) 


So fun to cook together and it was GOOD!


1 comment: