
It's that time again! What do I wish for this week
1- That money grew on trees because really, who DOESN'T wish for that right :)
2- Some cute summery dresses for work since it get stinkin' hot down here in the summer...and stays hot...for a loong time
3- Some new sneaks for walking (saw some cool black n' pink nikes a while back but can't remember where or when)
4- That our park opens up again soon so that we can get our walk on
5- on-the-go internet access just cuz -- not a necessity since I have computer access at home and at work that works great, but hey, that's why this is a wishlist :)
Oh and thanks to my dear husband and my bff J for listening to my endless/daily/constant chatter about the iTouch, cell phones, mobile internet access the past few weeks - clearly I need another focus. I think the obsession may be ending .. no promises, but y'all are awesome listeners and advisors :) Don't know what I'd do w/out you!
Additionally - Thanks to my Mom, Dad, and my BFF J, for being my loyal readers :) I feel so special!

No comments:
Post a Comment