Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Ah...Thursday again - except this week I'm off from work today! I had a great day - got tons of things checked off my list so aside from a few little things tomorrow, I should be able to relax. It's different having my weekend not be the same as J's but it's only one time a month so I can't really complain! Previously I had to work 3 weekends in a month which wreaked havoc on any sort of plans! At any rate, I sure do have a lot to be thankful for this week!

1- This touching email from my Mom, which brought tears to my eyes:
    I also think it is so great the way you and J are building your relationship by the things you do together like the rodeo and your exploration of fun restaurants and your walks together and how he brings you lunch when you work on Saturdays.  Keep it up and you will maintain a strong and healthy marriage!
Hugs!!
Isn't that the nicest thing you've ever read! It sure is to me : )



2- My Dad for being such humor into my life and sending me a "large, not a small box" for my birthday that arrived yesterday which I have NO idea what it could be! The anticipation is killing me so I've had to put it out of my visible temptation into the guest room. I think he said "large not small box" to let me know that it probably isn't the iTouch, which is totally okay. And if it is - hey, score!


3- That Rocky was relatively good this week as far as being the 'kitty alarm', or not, as was the case this week! I woke up yesterday and he was leisurely sitting on the desk with his paw carelessly hanging off and I didn't hear a peep out of him!

4- The ladies on a discussion board that I frequent - I think the last leg of grad school got me hooked on discussion boards.

What are you thankful for this week!?

1 comment: