What's happening in our little corner of the world
Monday, May 24, 2010
Got water?
Clearly we do. And lots of it! I know I know, all of that bottled water is bad for the Earth, but the water in our apartment tastes funny (and it's not just me, J agrees!) even after running it through the Brita. And even to make ice with it (we got a gallon of water at Wal*Mart for ice making purposes). Cooking with it (boiling) and making coffee with it is fine -- no aftertaste. But for everyday drinking water, we've turned to the bottles.
Oh, and clearly there was a sale - a big one - over several weeks - so my hubby did what any doting coupon / sale chaser hubby would do - he stocked up :) \\
'Nuff said. Love ya J! :)
Hello and welcome to our blog! I'm E, and that's my husband J :) We got married in August of 2008, rescued two lovable yet chatty kitties, Lambert and Rocky later that same year, and moved down south in 2010. We had a baby boy, Little Cub, May 30, 2011. I started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our new life as husband and wife, and now Mommy and Papa! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come visit again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment