Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday Morning

Good Morning! It's 8:08am here and I've had the best morning and only been up for about 2 hours! It's my birthday!!! I feel so loved and blessed to have such wonderful wonderful family and friends!!!
Oddly I woke up at 3:53am and my dear husband wished me my first happy birthday of the day!!! Then it was time to get up for the day at 6:00am since J had to be at work at 7 and I had to be up anyway-I don't like missing a minute of time on my bday! J got me a super cute card with candy and  a saying about being naturally sweet and a nice note and then he gave me my gift ..... of a spa manicure AND pedicure at a local salon (fancy pants)!!!! I was SO excited! I'd been wanting a little pampering for a while so I'm going to see if I can get an appointment this afternoon! My Dad got me a beautiful wicker picnic basket that will be so nice to take to the park or for J to pack for a lunch one Saturday when I have to work!!!
And the phone calls...the texts...and the emails....and the FB messages, oh my! The love and well wishes are pouring in like never before! Whodathought turning 31 (yikes! I said it) would be so fun!!!
I was fortunate to get the day off from work today so I'm able to enjoy some light pampering (mani,pedi,haircut) and relaxing before our dinner tonight!
After much mulling, we finally decided on a place and I'm really looking forward to our little meal out! It is a gorgeous day today, the sun is shining, it's not too hot (but I can still wear shorts) and is all around great!
It IS my birtday, so this may be cause for more than 1 post today! So yeah, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment