Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday Afternoon

WOW! What a great day so far! My lil FB page has gone nuts with warm birthday wishes from all of my friends and family (love love love you guys!), my cell phone hasn't stopped ringing with calls either! Shewee!
Had a great morning - first off, I went to the doctor (I know, who wants to go there on your bday, but hey, it's also a day off from work), got a clean bill of health, then went to the eye doctor and ordered me some new contacts (don't ask, I somehow LOST the perfectly decent pair when I went to the eye dr the other day), went to the BN and browsed some mags and picked up a caramel frapp lite (my faave!), then went to the salon and got a 'spa manicure' complete with parafin wax treatment! My little hands feel so soft and supple, and are a lovely shade of light pink ::squee::
Came home for a little lunch (grilled cheese - another fave), and am heading out to get my haircut! Just a trim, nothing major! Then home to relax before J gets home when we'll open presents and head out to dinner! I hope to get some pics in at dinner! Oh yeah, and I picked up some FABULOUS cupcakes on the way home from my morning outing :) I'll post pics of them later - they are to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment