This will be short and I'll follow up w/ pics tomorrow, had a great evening, it's late and I'm ready for bed!
J got home and we opened presents, and went to a lovely dinner (where we got a dessert on the house -- the cuppycakes will have to wait til tomorrow night) :)
I can't thank everyone enough for all of the warm birthday wishes today! I had a great day, got pampered and had a lovely dinner with my hubby :)
And a big hug and thank you to my BFF J who called me all.the.way.from the Cayman islands on her vacation! WOW! Love ya girl - hope you're having fun but ya know I can't wait til you get home :)
As J said in my birthday card today '31 is here now and it's gonna be GREAT!'
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment