So I've heard so much about this Skype, even my brother uses it for phone calls (sans video) in his travels. Well I finally got myself set up yesterday and let me tell you, it has to be the.coolest.thing.ever! The video is great quality, and real-time, not really any delays! It makes me feel so close to my family I just love it! I could see the fire in the fireplace at my Mom's house and I could say hi to the dog at my Dad's house :) It was great to see them instead of just hearing them on the phone, such a difference!
So the router isn't figured out yet- not sure what the problem is, but we got out an old router and just plugged my laptop into it, so at least I can be online and using my computer (which means pics coming soon to the blog!)so that's good. Not mobile yet but that will work itself out in time, I'm just glad to be online and able to use the Skype and whatnot :)
Keb'Mo was great on Friday night! A small venue and our seats worked out well! It was just him and two other musicians who played various guitars and the keyboard and harmonica. So cool! A nice little date night for J and I. Oh and we got home and had dinner and got ready and left in what I think is warp speed - seriously, J was asking me if I was ready yet, which is not common at all! Normally I'm all ready to go w/ my purse and coat on by the door and he's puttering about trying to hurry lol.
I'd write more but I'm about out of time for the morning and need to get off to work. I'm happy to have this whole weekend off coming up and only 1 late night this week!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment