Friday, February 19, 2010

Groceries and Christmas

Wow, sometimes I really feel like it is Christmas morning when J comes home from the grocery store! We got a $100 gift card from rent.com for finding our apartment through them, so J went to the store last night and got us stocked up with some nice goodies! I was so excited that he got me some Greek Yogurt (I've been reading that it is extra good for you with more protein), and he found these little dole apples with granola to sprinkle on top that you can have warm or cold as a nice little (low calorie) dessert! He of course bought pretty much everything with coupons, which he prides himself in clipping (and I do too, I think it's great), he goes through the receipt(s) and tells me what awesome deals he got on various things :) I love it! It's the little things that make me so happy sometimes - okay, all the time :)
Tonight we are going to go see Keb'Mo in concert - sort of a last minute decision since J has been tracking the ticket sales all week and found that they still have some reasonably priced seats available and the venue is small so it's not like they're bad seats. My Dad almost used one of his songs for our father daughter dance at our wedding so I'm hoping that he sings that one, and J introduced me to his music so it should be great fun to go see him live in concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment