Yet again I've been lax in my posting. Things have been going well, lots of working and watching the Olympics. I think that I am obsessed with them actually. I find myself on the couch after dinner just about every night for a good 2 hours at least. It's been great! The snowboarding and skiing and figure skating have been so cool! I really admire the athletes for their endurance and strength. I couldn't imagine doing those sports! I'm thinking that even Jillian Michaels workouts would be easy for the Olympic athletes.
Work is going well - I'm in the midst of a few projects that I am really excited about so that's good! I am also full of other ideas that I'm hoping to be able to execute at some point, but we'll see, I'm still new so I need to remember to pace myself.
Not much else to report, life is good and that's news enough right :)
Oh and the weather was just beautiful on Sunday here! I sat out on our balcony and did some reading that was just lovely! We opened all the windows in our apartment and let the nice fresh air in which was delightful as well! I love warm weather! Although the temps have taken a turn this week and it got cold quick - then it actually snowed a little bit today! WHAT! I thought we were done with that! But it didn't stick so that's good! Hopefully it'll warm up for good soon! I've heard it gets stinkin' hot down here but I think I'm ready. I'm so cold all the time anyway (as I've said before), that I'll take some heat and bust out my flip flops and shorts :)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment