
Don't get too excited - this was from the last load to my computer, back when the computer recognized the camera -- this is Rocky on one of our first nights in our new apartment. He was a little nervous.
So I'm sitting at the local Barnes&Noble enjoying my decaf caramel frapp (non lite because you can't have decaf AND lite, and I'm dead set against caffeine so I am taking the extra calories knowing that I did my hard core Jillian Michaels workout this morning). At any rate, it's my day off and it's been rather productive which I love! I got up this morning and made some phone calls and set up an appointment with my new dermatologist since my forehead seems to have exploded this past week, and a haircut at the local Aveda (my roomie A really got me into them and now I only use Aveda makeup and since I"m in a new area, I figure I can trust them to cut my hair as well - although it's just a trim). And got my insurance registered w/ the doctor's office since I won't have my card by the time I go to the appointment (for tomorrow at 9:30-wow talk about quick turnaround!). Then I got my work-out on and felt great! Meanwhile I multi-tasked and got some laundry done while working out and getting ready for the day. Then I sat down and had some lunch (grilled cheese, my fave!) and got caught up on 'Biggest Loser' since I couldn't catch it live on Tuesday night since I was working late. Then I decided it was high time I get some pictures up on this blog (despite the messed up router), so I try plugging the camera into J's computer ... no dice...then I decide to take an outing to the local Barnes & Noble (which is where I am now)to use the Wi-Fi and load up the pics...and what happens...my computer doesn't recognize my laptop - go figure, I got some on there a few weeks ago but I try again and nothing! I even have tons of pictures of our new apt that I was going to put in an album and send to our friends and family! Grrr!! But, it is a gorgeous day here and it has been nice to get out of the apartment after my productive morning.
In other news, I made it through the 3 long days at work this week. Yesterday wasn't so bad, I was fortunate that it was an extra quiet day which was a nice break from last week when the phones were ringing off the hook, and people were coming in left and right.
Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my PM girls and really looking forward to it. The monthly supper is at a restaurant about a half hour away from our town so I"m looking forward to seeing another area close by! I've been to the mall out that way and it is very nice so I'm sure the rest of the area is as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment