Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The verdict is in..

I just called our movers and it looks like our furniture etc won't arrive until this Sunday! But, on a bright note, that IS before I start work, even if it is just one day before :) So I'm happy about that! And I think that we are closed for MLK day the next Monday so that'll give me an extra day to get organized after the weekend. Plus I keep forgetting that I'll have an extra 3 to 4 hours a day during the week that won't be taken up with a commute (YAY! Round of applause!)
Other than that, hubby has an appointment with a staffing agency this afternoon so hopefully that goes well!
The washer/dryers came at 3:30 yesterday - a day full of sitting on the floor, reading, and napping prior to delivery lol! I've already done two loads and it works great! I only have to dry the clothes for one cycle - compared to 2 or 3 with our other washer/dryer! Very nice!
The cable company is coming tomorrow - in a shorter window of 3-5pm to set that up. We are borrowing a tv from hubby's brother for set-up purposes and then we'll connect our own once it arrives. So no chairs but at least we have a tv right! And the internet will get set up then as well. So that'll be great for hubby in his search!
I stopped into the library today and got my library card (YAY!). Am going to go browse the collection in a minute. I am out of stuff to read (hard to believe I know). I am still in disbelief that school is officially over!!
That's about it for now! Thank you all for following along - hopefully I am not boring anyone right!

No comments:

Post a Comment