Monday, January 4, 2010

Hangin' In

So we are home-bound today, waiting for the delivery of the washer and dryer that we are renting. The window is between 8am-6pm. Wow. I am hoping that they come earlier in the day, but we'll see. At least one of us has to be home to accept the delivery. I made the coffee run this morning (love the local coffee shop up the road!) and I even got a free coffee because they could only fill up my medium decaf halfway - I could either get a free coffee or wait a few minutes for them to brew another pot. I opted for the free coffee! Boy do I like it down here!
It has been flurrying here and rather chilly (in the 20's). I'm wondering if we brought the cold weather with us lol! So luckily I kept my puffy winter coat because it has come in handy - along with my new Uggs that I got for Christmas!
I'm trying to hold off on calling our movers to see if they'll be here tomorrow or Wednesday but it is very difficult. I am impatient (suprised!).
We've been getting our little errands done, and getting set up in little ways so we'll be more prepared when all of our stuff gets here. Trying to decide the best set up for our furniture.
And it's been great to spend time with family! We went to visit my brother-in-law and his family a couple of times and it's been a lot of fun! We love hanging out with them and getting to see our baby nephew! He is so smart and the most adorable little guy ever!
Hubby is on the coupon train clipping and sorting for our big grocery run! I'm looking forward to being able to cook and eat in our apartment.
The kitties are doing well! I'm wondering if Lambert is on his way to being a lap-cat, which I would love! He just loves cuddling up on the bed and getting his belly rubbed! Rocky is warming up as well so that's good!
Not much else for now!
This time next week I'll be on my first day of work! Looking forward to getting settled in and started work that's for sure! I've been feeling unsettled for a while, so it'll be great to be all set up!
Side note: I think this move is relaxing us both! Not so worried about time anymore. We are able to explore different stores to find the best deals so we know right where to go the next time we need particular items.

No comments:

Post a Comment