Wow, we got a lot done today! We've taken to making daily lists (are you suprised). And each day we try to get what we can finished. I'll tell you, this central timezone is making the days really slow down - at least for me! It's been kinda nice!
Today we got the emissions checked on the car, got the new title and plates, and then we got our new licenses!!!! It's official! WOW!
Then we came home and our cable guy came about 40 minutes into the 2 hour window! So we have cable and internet. Things are livening up around our apartment that's for sure! I'll have to get a picture of our 'mission control' area - the computer is set up on a book box and a plastic tub and the tv is on the floor next to it. It's awesome haha!
So after we watched some tv and caught up on the 'net, we ran out to Maggie Moo's and got some supreme ice cream - red velvet and better batter -whew, they were both so rich and so tasty! Definitely a treat not to be indulged in too often! I'm thinking that Jillian Michael's does not indulge in Maggie Moo's. I'm looking forward to unloading the DVD box next week and get started on my exercise regime! It's been far too long since I've lifted a weight or done a crunch!
And we have discovered that the Wal*Mart here has a great food section making our grocery store circuit go up by yet another store. I leave the grocery shopping and couponing to the hubby :)
That's pretty much it for the day! A good full day and one day closer to Sunday when all of our stuff gets here!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment