Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesday

So yesterday was pretty decent - I got two projects completed at work, although they ended up being drafts since I got some feedback from my dept but just minor changes, so I should be able to complete them today no problem. I assisted in a computer class which was great - the people are so nice and I really enjoy helping them and they are always so appreciative!
When I came home J was in the kitchen working on a lovely dinner (steak, beans and rice), For some reason we don't have an exhaust fan in our kitchen so making steaks took longer than we expected and it ended with our whole apt (well, main living area) smelling like steak and having a haze all over the place lol. It was delicious though, and we had enough leftover for J to take for lunch today.
Today I'm going to a staff development seminar for a majority of the day and then I go back to work for a couple of hours and then home. They provide lunch so that's a nice treat! I'm looking forward to meeting others in the profession!
Oh dear, time has escaped me and I need to head out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment