Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pics

I wrote the last 2 posts on my laptop while all of my pics were on the iPhone and you know instead of plugging it in and loading them into the computer and then over to the blog bc let's face it I'm lazy like that and much prefer blogging via the app where all my info is in one spot here I am loading pics separately. Oh well :)

Also considering switching over to the all amazing do all the pretty things master of free blogs : Wordpress (plus the app is more functional meaning I could insert pics within the text ect which I can't do on the blogger app.

But that's beside the point and if that happens ill be sure to let you know - here are some pics from today!! Southern festival of books, dinner and the park at sunset :)

All kinds of out of order bc again, the blogger app leaves something to be desired :/

No comments:

Post a Comment