Sunday, October 14, 2012

1 hour

Today lc woke up with a cry at 6:54am. I listened for a minute to see if he was just adjusting in his sleep and he kept crying. I got up and went into his room where he stood up and greeted me with a big hug as I lifted him out of his crib.

J was still sleeping - up late from watching sports on tv :)

We padded into the living room where lc immediately went to his high chair and tried to climb up. Ooh I thought, I guess our early dinner last night meant a rumbly tummy for the wee boy. Yep! Banana, bagel thin & Cheerios & milk for my sweet boy while I sipped my coffee and chatted with him over his breakfast.

Then we retired to the couch where I got my magazine and lc brought me book after book and he cuddled up next to me as we flipped the pages together.

Just an hour we had until j woke up to join us. But that hour I will cherish forever.

Breakfast, coffee, reading & conversation with just me & my sweet sweet boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment