Monday, April 16, 2012

Taking the time....

It's Monday, my day off this week since I work on Saturday. I should be vacuuming, unloading the dishwasher, pumping, showering, and getting read to go to the dentist at noon. LC is at daycare enjoying his friends and keeping active on this rainy day.

But I need to take the time - for me - for LC - to write down some things that have been swirling around in my mind.

Oh if only the Twitter could automatically post to my blog, that'd be great! It is much easier and faster to tweet in 140 characters than it is to sit down and write sometimes. But for LC, I need to do this - I want him to be able to read this one day, to see what his Momma and Daddy went through as we started our journey as a little family.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment